Parent Partners is Parent Aid’s lineup of Home Visitation Programs because we know sometimes
1-on-1 support is just what a family needs and wants.
What is Home Visitation?
Great question! Home Visitation or HV are programs that come to you and provide education and support
right in your home! A trained Family Support Specialist will partner with you and your family
to help get you all operating at 100%!
Every HV program is different and currently Parent Aid offers the below programs
SafeCare is an evidence-based HV program for families with children birth to 5-years old. A Family Support Specialist will visit with you and your family weekly to bi-weekly to help you build your skills in:
- Health – preventing and treating illness and injury
- Safety – identifying and eliminating household safety hazards
- Parent and Child Interactions – fostering engaging and stimulating activities
- Tucson Central – 85701, 85705, 85716, 85719
- Tucson Foothills – 85711, 85712, 85715
- Tucson South – 85706, 85713, 85714, 85756
- Very limited availability outside these ZIP codes