24/7 Dad – Parenting Class
July 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, happening 11 times
Join Chod and Parent Aid for a 12-week virtual parenting class just for dads and men-in-families. Whether you are bio, step, grand, honorary, future, whatever, this opportunity is for you. Topics included throughout the program include:
- Co-Parenting and Working with Mom
- Setting the Foundation for Positive Discipline
- Children’s Growth and Development
- Understanding and Handling Feelings and Emotions
- Dealing with Anger, Grief, and Loss
- Masculinity and Fatherhood
- Family History
Please email Chod with any questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing all you dads on May 17th!