- This event has passed.
24/7 Dad – Parenting Class
March 30 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Join Allan and Rebecca for a 12-week parenting class just for dads and men-in-families. Whether you are bio, step, grand, honorary, future, whatever, this opportunity is for you. Topics included throughout the program include:
- Co-Parenting and Working with Mom
- Setting the Foundation for Positive Discipline
- Children’s Growth and Development
- Understanding and Handling Feelings and Emotions
- Dealing with Anger, Grief, and Loss
- Masculinity and Fatherhood
- Family History
We intend for 24/7 to be offered in-person at the Parent Aid office at 2580 E 22nd St, but like all things, we need to be flexible and monitor the COVID climate as the dates approach.
Please email Allan with any questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing all you dads on March 23rd!