Parent Aid Child Abuse Prevention Center, Tucson, Arizona
Dynamic, motivated individual with strong leadership skills and non- profit management experience to advance our mission and vision within the community.
Salary Range – $45,000 to $65,000 DOE
Insurance – Parent Aid pays 80% of Health, Dental, and Vision for Employee
Holidays – Ten (10) per Year
Vacation – Twelve (12) Days per Year Accrued One (1) Day per Month
Personal Days – Three (3) Days per Year
- Demonstrated abilities to think strategically, plan tactically, prioritize time and projects, create and maintain successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A minimum of five (5) years progressively upward management experience in non-profit or public sector leadership and management roles, including fiscal management and accountability, program development and management
- Substantial experience in the supervision of staff and teams, with proven successful knowledge of human resource policies and practices
- Demonstrated record of successful fund-development and fundraising activities, including grant writing
- Extensive proven knowledge of program design, development, implementation and management
- Knowledge of SafeCare would be a positive.
- Exceptional community and public relations skills; demonstrated written and oral communication abilities
- Ethical, self-motivated, high performance attributes with utmost integrity
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree (MA, MBA, MPA, MS) preferred
In collaboration with the Board of Directors, provide leadership and guidance in developing programs and resources that achieve the organization’s mission, vision, and long-range strategies
In conjunction with the Program Director, establish programmatic goals and objectives, evaluate progress, and ensure quality outcomes
Community and Public Relations:
Promote, inform, and represent the work of the organization to the community, partners, funders, and other stakeholders
Create and maintain effective collaborations with community partners, agencies, and other stakeholders invested in the organization’s mission and services
Staff Relations and Development:
Oversee and manage the recruitment, employment, and performance of staff, ensuring the administration of sound human resources policies and practices
Establish an effective management team; provide ongoing leadership, guidance, and mentoring where appropriate
Encourage and support staff development, education, and training in light of job duties and professional growth opportunities
Fiscal and Operational Responsibilities:
Develop and maintain sound financial practices, including compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations and reporting requirements
Ensure that all funds are properly allocated and managed, in accordance with contracts, grants, or other funding sources
In collaboration with the Board of Directors and Program Director, develop annual and program budgets, ensuring operational compliance with budgetary guidelines
Fund Raising and Development:
Actively participate in fund raising and development activities, identifying new resources and opportunities, collaborating effectively with staff and Board
Identify, write and submit grant applications, ensuring the timely and accurate submission of all grants, contracts, and other reporting activities, in accordance with funding requirements
Board Support and Collaboration:
Partner with the Board membership to achieve strategic plans and goals, providing supportive communication and timely information
Serve as the liaison between Board and staff, serve on all relevant Board committees, and participate in all Board member recruitment activities
- Valid AZ Drivers’ License
- Background and credit check completion
- Computer skills proficiency, including Microsoft Office
(Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Flexible schedule, including some week-ends and evening
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please email both a cover letter describing your interest in Parent Aid along with a current resume to email@example.com.
Attn: Executive Committee, Priority by December 23, 2018. Accepting Resumes and cover letters until position is filled
Parent Aid’s highly qualified staff enjoy the benefits of a rewarding and family friendly work environment while providing support and services designed to strengthen families. Parent Aid provides a supportive learning environment through trauma-informed practices and services.
Parent Aid offers excellent benefits including health insurance; dental insurance; vision insurance, and 403(b) retirement plan.
If Parent Aid’s mission continues to interest you, I encourage you to occasionally visit our website or conversely, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
and I can add you to our employment opportunity email list.