Get access to your Yahoo! Mail can be frustrating if you do not know the answers to your secret questions. When you created your account, you entered personal information in the Yahoo! registration form. that can help you recover your password. If you know the zip code or alternative email address you registered in your Yahoo! account, you can easily recover Yahoo mail password
- Step 1: Go to the Yahoo! Mail and click on the link “I can not access my account”.
- Step 2: Press the button next to “I think someone could have entered my account.”
- Step 3: Enter your Yahoo! ID and the security code in the corresponding fields. Press the “Next” button.
- Step 4: Enter the alternate email address you registered when you created your Yahoo! Mail. Yahoo! it gives you an indication of what your alternative email address looks like (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Step 5: Press the “Next” button and Yahoo! will send you an email with a link to reset your password.